Start Your New Year "Indy Fit"
Created on 12/19/2016 2:21:57 PM
The Recreation Department presents the Indy Fit Health and Wellness Initiative for 2017
Indy Fit is a Health and Wellness Initiative. Indy Fit's mission is to:
- Have a positive impact on the community
- Help others become the healthiest versions of themselves
- Motivate others to reach their fullest potential and to set and reach challenging goals they might have not otherwise imagined
- Provide well thought-out health and wellness programs, informational materials, and purpose-drive exercises
Starting January 2017, all exercises classes run by the Recreation Department will be available on one single punch card called The Indy Fit Pass.
- 8 Punch Card Pass good for 8 exercise classes
- Residents $40; Nonresidents $45
- Walk-In Fee $8
- For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Indy Fit Athletic Tees for Sale!
- Available in Men's and Women's fits/sizes
- $12 each
- Purchase at the Recreation Desk