You do not have to be a member of the Senior Citizens Organization
to be able to participate in any program in the Community Spotlight. These programs are open to any resident and their guests! Come join other active adults and make a new friend at the weekly and monthly programs at the Civic Center.
- Adult Lunches - Join us every Tuesday and Wednesday for lunch. Registration required.
- 55+ Lunch - Join us most Fridays for lunch. Registration required.
- Wednesday Movie & Munchies - Come for a great movie and free popcorn.
- Low Vision Support Group - This group is open to those with vision problems and/or the family members who assist them. They meet the last Friday of every other month.
- Pinochle - Monday & Wednesday mornings in the Atrium.
- ROMEOs - "Retired Older Men Eating Out" meet the first and third Monday of each month.
- General Yoga - An on-going class that meets on Thursday evenings.
- Ayurveda Yoga - An on-going class that meets Tuesday evenings and Thursday mornings.