You do not have to be a member of the Senior Citizens Organization
to be able to participate in any program or bus trip in the Community Spotlight. These trips and programs are open to any resident! Come join other active adults and make a new friend at the weekly and monthly programs at the Community/Civic Center.
- Adult Lunches - Join us every Tuesday and Wednesday for lunch. Registration necessary.
- 55+ Lunch - Join us most Fridays for lunch. Registration necessary.
- Something's Brewin' - Join us for breakfast every other month. Registration necessary.
- Wednesday Movie & Munchies - Come for a great movie and free popcorn.
- Romeos - "Retired Older Men Eating Out" meet the first and third Monday of each month.
- Juliets - "Just Us Ladies of Independence Enjoying Tea" meet the second and fourth Monday of each month.
- Low Vision Support Group - This group is open to those with vision problems and/or the family members who assist them. They meet the last Friday of every other month.
- Pinochle - Monday & Wednesday mornings in the Atrium.
- General Yoga - An on-going program that meets on Thursday evenings.