- All passengers must be registered and have a signed waiver on file before boarding the bus.
- Passengers 17 & Younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- All Guests must accompany a resident on any bus trip.
- All trips depart from and return to the Community/Civic Center.
- Everyone registered for a City-sponsored trip must ride the City bus.
- Return time is estimated, therefore, please plan accordingly.
- There is a maximum of 2 wheelchair spaces available on the Big Bus.
- For personal assistance & safety, passengers who have a regular caregiver and passengers using a wheelchair or scooter must be accompanied by a caregiver/attendant on all bus trips.
- Please register one day earlier than the resident registration date so we can better accommodate you on the trip.
- No refunds on trips. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to find a replacement if there is no one on the Community Services wait list.
- Any changes MUST go through the Community Services front desk prior to the day of the trip.
For more information about Bus Trips, call Community Services at 216-524-7373 or view our current Community Spotlight