Handicap placards are assigned to a single individual.  No one is permitted use any placard other than their own.  If you are not handicapped, you are not permitted to use another person's handicap placard unless they are in the vehicle with you.  To apply for your own permit, please click on the following link:

Application for Handicap Placard

Other Links:

City of Independence Codified Ordinances

Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles Driving Records

Garfield Heights Municipal Court

Garfield Heights Driving Privileges

Parma Bureau of Motor Vehicles