INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATION
Wednesday, July 3rd at Elmwood Park
Get a head start celebrating the 4th of July! Come join your Family & Neighbors at Elmwood Park. Food Booths will open at 7 P.M., enjoy a spectacular fireworks display at dusk. RAIN DATE: Friday, July 5th.
Transportation is available for disabled and senior residents who do not drive and do not live with anyone who drives. Call the Community Service Dept. to register! (216) 524-7373.
INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATION FOOD BOOTH APPLICATION
If your non-profit organization is interested in having a food booth, complete the form below. Please be aware of the following criteria:
- Booths limited to non-profit organizations only
- Sorry, No Trailers
- You keep 100% of the proceeds!
- Food Booth will have a $22 Board of Health Permit Fee (fee has increased for 2019)
- No duplication of items sold, all items must be approved by City of Independence
- Booths and items sold are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis
- Deadline: June 15