The City of Independence offers a variety of facilities to enjoy. Whether you are having a party, business meeting, or corporate event, we have many options to accommodate your needs.
The atrium offers a friendly space for residents to gather and socialize with couches, tables and chairs, televisions, ping pong, piano, and fireplace.
Please Note: Only RESIDENTS of Independence may reserve facilities.
Community Services AmenitiesBanquet Rooms:
All Oak Rooms may be rented individually or combined into one large room; all have individual or combined sound systems depending on room configuration.
- Single Banquet Room $35/Hour
- White Oak Room (accommodates 96); kitchen facilities available for an additional fee
- Pin Oak Room (accomodates 96)
- Red Oak Room (accomodates 128); stage available
- White Oak Room and Kitchen $45/Hour
- All 3 Banquet Rooms & Kitchen $100/Hour
- Old Town Hall (downstairs only, accommodates 55) $50/Day
The Willow Room provides auditorium seating for 80. Audio visual equipment is available for renters to borrow for movies and presentations. Fee: $60/Hour
The Craft Room provides a space for crafts for our youth programs, and is available for children's birthday parties and small meetings for community organizations. $10/Hour with a $5 discount every third hour.
For more information on room rentals please refer to the Community Spotlight or call 216-524-7373.
To see more available facilities including the Kiwanis Pavilion, Annex Pavilion, Elmwood Recreation Building, Liberty Station, Indy Fieldhouse, and table and chair rental, please visit the Recreation Department Facility information page.