The atrium offers a friendly space for residents to gather and socialize with couches, tables, chairs, televisions, ping pong, piano, and fireplace.
Please Note: Only Residents of Independence may reserve facilities.
Community Services AmenitiesBanquet Rooms:
All Oak Rooms may be rented individually or combined into one large room; all have individual or combined sound systems depending on room configuration.
- Single Banquet Room $35/Hour
- White Oak Room (accommodates 96); kitchen facilities available
- Pin Oak Room (accomodates 96)
- Red Oak Room (accomodates 128); stage available
- White Oak Room and Kitchen $45/Hour
- All 3 Banquet Rooms & Kitchen $100/Hour
- Old Town Hall (downstairs only, accommodates 55) $50/Day
The Willow Room provides auditorium seating for 80. Audio visual equipment is available for renters to borrow for movies and presentations. Fee: $60/Hour
The Craft Room provides a space for crafts for our youth programs, and is available for children's birthday parties and small meetings for community organizations. $10/Hour with a $5 discount every third hour.
For more information on room rentals please refer to the Community Spotlight or call 216.524.7373.
To see more available facilities including the Kiwanis Pavilion, Annex Pavilion, Elmwood Recreation Building, Liberty Station, Indy Fieldhouse, and table and chair rental, please visit the Recreation Department Facility information page.