The outdoor pool, located in Elmwood Park, is open Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Resident Outdoor Pool Passes:
Family Resident: $50 per year
Individual Resident: $20 per year
Senior Resident (60+): Free
Non-residents must be accompanied by a resident, I.D. required, a maximum of four (4) guests per day; adults and children 4 years and older pay a $5.00 guest fee.
Outdoor Pool Amenities:
- Main Pool
- 8 lanes, 50 meters, 3-1/2 - 6 feet
- Additional 2 feet deep area
- One high dive
- Two 1-meter boards
- Activity Pool
- Zero depth entry to 3-1/2 feet deep
- Play structure and water slide
- Water cannons
- Average Temp: 100 degrees
- Children 12 & Under must be accompanied by an adult
- Locker Rooms
- Individual Showers
- Family Changing Room
- Concession Stand with Refreshments
The second floor party area will not be available for party rentals for the 2020 season. For more information on the Elmwood Pool, call the Recreation Department at 216.524.3262.